First of all this topic is a bit complicated, like the mitigation topic there are so many ways it could go. The most obvious argument for is the safety of our own citizens not those of other countries, on the other side democracy is about the rights of the people and the argument could be made that it means all people, at least philosophically.
I personally can not wait to talk about this in a practice. I am bubbling inside to debate. I will be able to start right away this fall for I made the switch from football to cross country so that I could focus on Debate
brainstorming on this one should be fun huh Norm simply because this topic can be looked at in different angles
4 Comments:
Sounds nice gonna hafta dive back into alot of the mitigation arguments, about people's inate freedoms and such.
Sun Aug 21, 06:09:00 PM 2005
yea..this also will be looked at many diff angles
so we most deffinatly will have to disect this sentence, and define define define
Sat Aug 27, 10:19:00 AM 2005
First of all this topic is a bit complicated, like the mitigation topic there are so many ways it could go. The most obvious argument for is the safety of our own citizens not those of other countries, on the other side democracy is about the rights of the people and the argument could be made that it means all people, at least philosophically.
Sat Aug 27, 02:17:00 PM 2005
I personally can not wait to talk about this in a practice. I am bubbling inside to debate. I will be able to start right away this fall for I made the switch from football to cross country so that I could focus on Debate
brainstorming on this one should be fun huh Norm simply because this topic can be looked at in different angles
Sat Aug 27, 05:37:00 PM 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home