Sunday, October 09, 2005

Upcoming Speech, Debate and Stuco Tourneys

Next Saturday the 15th is the Novice Tourney at Poland for Speech and Debate. Please sign up by Tuesday night. I want to register first thing on Wednesday. Varsity can judge, all are welcome to watch/observe. Stuco is competing at normal level. We'll need a judge or two for LD (Norman?).

On the next Saturday we have a JV and Varsity LD tourney at Chevrus. Novices are welcome to come along and observe. Mr. McCollister and I are all we need for judges.

The last Saturday of the month is the first all event, "normal" tournament at Cape Elizabeth. I think LD will be on the same topic.

As usual, I will need your registration by Tuesday before any tournament. Don't sign on unless you are 100% sure you are going to compete.

Mr. C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home