thourgholy unimpressed
I am soooooo incredibly mad at deering for cancelling. What kind of ignorant retards would cancell at four AM? I'm sorry if this is offending anyone but I honestly wanted to compete as a novice. Me and Katie stayed up late to work on her rebutals, her case AND her cross ex questions. She was gonna kick butt. I went over both of her cases and attacked EVERY single point that was wrong and made sure she had taken good notes on EXACTLY what to say. I wouldn't be so mad if this wasn't the last tournament with the Judicial Activism topic because she could have used those notes again and won a place becauz I made SURE she would have won because of my own personal reasons. If another tournament is cancled I am going to be out there with a shovel making sure they put it back on. I think they just knew they were gonna lose. (not really but itz an excuse.) I just wanted to say that.
AABBBBYY
2 Comments:
lol
amen
Sun Dec 18, 09:52:00 AM 2005
Your time may have been wasted on this subject but you probably helped Katie understand how to debate future topics in the process. That's actually more important.
I'll bring you the shovel next time I'm "thoroughly unimpressed" with a tournament cancellation. It won't help but we'll feel better.
Sun Dec 18, 12:25:00 PM 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home