Tuesday, January 31, 2006

for PF people

any way, since none of us will have a clue, I say we have an extra practice or two so we can get the new topic, have some idea what the heck we are doing and have a big party after to congradulate ourselves. Okay maybe not that last idea, but it WOULD be fun. I mean could you imagine if one of us won? Or better yet if one of us( or two i should say) went to nationals? Probly not, but lets dream, dream a little. Isn't that the mega bucks themesong thing? I think mega bucks is fun. My brother got me a mega bucks ticket. But that was a mistake, because i'm under eighteen so i gave it to my aunt and uncle, and they lost. I bet i would have won. ANY WAY, I'm getting off topic. I might not be there on thursday because i've been sick for like a week and i can't afford missing any blue days, or i would, but I am seriously out of it, so i wouldn't be much use any way, so yeah thatz it.
AABBBBYY
P.S. If any one is going to nationals, we are taking the whole team, I don't care what it takes, we're doing it. And btw is nationals for everything in the same place???

1 Comments:

Blogger Debate Coach said...

I'll post the week's schedule but we'll probably practice every night, including Monday.

We will have some form of party after the tournament, regardless of the results. You guys have earned it already with all the work I'm seeing.

Fri Feb 03, 07:06:00 AM 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home