Sunday, January 15, 2006

Schedual

Alright, I wanna make sure I got this right. Monday we have no school, so no debate. Tuesday, we have it till 4:00. Wednesday, we have half a day so no debate. Thursday we have it till 6:00 and friday we don't have it at all. Why dont we have it on friday?
AABBBBYY

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the teachers have a conference thing on friday

Sun Jan 15, 07:56:00 PM 2006

 
Blogger JessLynn88 said...

it's because Mr. Conant won't be around on Friday.. so basically only two debate practices before states
Better work hard in practice, not fool around with meter sticks *cough cough*

Mon Jan 16, 07:49:00 PM 2006

 
Blogger Debate Coach said...

Correct that I won't be around on Friday. I will be in Orono setting up LD for Saturday. Find someone who will keep an eye on you and you can practice on Wednesday and Friday. We'll discuss it Tuesday.

Mr. C

Mon Jan 16, 08:11:00 PM 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home