Updating The Team Website
Hey everyone. I was just browsing through our school stats on NFL Online, and it struck me how many new members we have now. In light of that, I'm planning to make some updates on the team website, and I was wondering if any new members would like to have a listing on the members page. If so, I'll need your name, a picture, and the link to your homepage. Also, if any older members would like to have their old picture changed to something newer or more flattering, I'm willing to do that too. I know I'm going to change mine. Anyway, make a homepage for yourself and give me the necessary info, anyone who's interested. This works for members who were on the team before I made the website as well. If anyone doesn't know the address for the team website, it's www.geocities.com/moonbeam_debater
Thanks,
Amy
1 Comments:
Thanks Amy!
Thu Jan 26, 02:08:00 PM 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home