Saturday, February 04, 2006

ATTENTION ALL CURRENT AND PAST TEAM MEMBERS

Two things. First of all, I'm updating our awards page on the website right now, and I'm asking anyone who's ever placed in any event to send me a list of info telling me what competition each award was won at (the school), what event it was in, what year you recieved the award, and what you placed. Right now I'm writing up the record based on my own memory (gasp!), so if you want your accomplishments to be documented correctly (or at all, for that matter) send me an email at aem_contactme@yahoo.com or moonbeam_debater@yahoo.com. Also, it would be extremely helpful if each of you, whether you've placed yet or not, would send me at least a blank message so I have your email address on file when I need to send out contacts about the website and what not. As of yet I haven't received pictures or info from any new team members, so many of you are not yet included on our members page. All I need is a picture, what event you're in, your graduation year, and if you hold a leadership position on the team. In some cases this goes for older members as well. If you currently hold a position on the team that I may not be aware of, please let me know. The new members page is still a work in progress, but I've made a lot of improvement thus far and with your help I think it will come out really well. If you'd like to check out my progress, the page can be found at www.geocities.com/moonbeam_debater/memberspage. Thanks for all your help, guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Mc said...

yeah. it's www.geocities.com/moonbeam_debater

Sun Feb 05, 06:33:00 PM 2006

 
Blogger |\| () |2 |\/| 4 |\| |\/| ! 7 [ # 3 | | said...

can't get there from school

Sun Feb 05, 07:00:00 PM 2006

 
Blogger Amy Mc said...

is it blocked by bess now? that sucks. i used to work on it at school all the time. well, i waged my own private war against bess while i was at dirigo. time for the next generation to step forward and complain until something gets changed... again.

Mon Feb 06, 12:24:00 AM 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home