Johnston Speaks
We have all been through alot this year. We will mourn the loss of Norman and Jesse,(yes, I will miss Jesse as well, even though I seem kind of... negative towards Jesse) but we will continue, because I know that Norman will be back at some point, and I have great faith in Jesse as well. May you both go on to do great things. And hire me for a B.Guard if you become important. We are going to need to make sure the (debate) world feels us strong next year, and I have great faith in all of us. I would like to get e-mail and phone numbers from anyone who would care to communicate on the outs, especially yet again Norman's #. See you guys in practice tomorrow.
P.S. Dej and Nikki should check out my new pic...
6 Comments:
AAWWW !!!! josh'll miss me, who woulda thought!!! i feel so....not hated!!! sry for the love tap of doom!! i really will miss you to!! but ill be around in the future, i promise, sort of!! see you in debate!!!
Mon Feb 13, 02:08:00 PM 2006
Yeah i feel ya Johnston
we will own the novice devision with holt
Dunn can handle JV and u and I in Varsity
unless that is you wanna join a new subject, Cuz i heard that Nfl was creating a new devision. Full Contact LD
Lol jk
we got strength next year
Mon Feb 13, 08:21:00 PM 2006
Varsity Full Contact it is
Tue Feb 14, 02:44:00 PM 2006
Lol of course
i figured that was given
Tue Feb 14, 05:33:00 PM 2006
oh yeah..johnston...full contact LD...lets do it...i bet then youd go to NQs for sure!!!lol
Tue Feb 14, 10:13:00 PM 2006
Full contact LD would mean I'd have to get some medical certifications and you guys would have to weigh in, get random drug screenings, and be tested for steroids. What fun!
Interesting concept - for a military officer academy!
Thu Feb 23, 03:56:00 PM 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home