people in PF
We have to get cracking in this case thing. I pretty much understand the set up, basically L-D debate for stupid people who are better at talking but nerdier than speech people, and I mean that in the best possible way. so what the heck does the topic mean? I'm confoozled. I probly spelled that wrong. Why the heck should I care if they are being run by a terrorist nation? It was our fault. We were all hey bacome a democracy! So they were all, Hey we don't wanna! Screw America, Let's elect terrorists that would get rid of them! So, why are we complaining, we were all about their right to choose their own leaders, so who cares if we brought it on ourselves to get attacked. It was our fault. Just make a treaty. Retards. Besides we were destind to end soon any way. So, why the H*** should we care? Everyone hates us any way. We're an imperialistic nation of basterds that someone was bound to kill eventually any way. Might as well be sooner rather than later. Any way, I'm quite off topic. So why is this a big deal?
AABBBBYY
1 Comments:
AABBBYY You SSSUUUUCCCKKK
Mon Feb 06, 03:00:00 PM 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home