Care Package Started Today
In case you missed the announcements by Coty on PA system, or missed the signs around the building, again by Coty, the collection for the Care Package for Mr. Knowlton is commencing today. There is a collection box in the back of my classroom and I have emailed the teachers about the project. I will send everything on Friday, March 31st.
We are going to focus on "goodies" rather than "useful" things. Snacks, notes, cards, cookies...
I haven't heard back about "special requests" but some items promised include; beef jerky, maple syrup, homemade cookies, and a copy of Uncle Henry's. I'm sure that more than one of anything is fine. He can always share if we have too much of anything.
I would suggest that anyone who is "away" can arrange with someone on the team to buy something in your name and pay them back later. Also, any notes, cards or letters to be included can come to me at the school. (145 Weld St., Dixfield, ME 04224) I will gladly see to it that your instructions are fulfilled.
2 Comments:
Good news! I'll be coming back to Maine this Friday and staying through April 2nd, which means I can actually pick something up for the care package as opposed to just sending cash. Hopefully I'll get the chance to stop by a meeting sometime, too.
Wed Mar 15, 03:40:00 PM 2006
hey i made signs too!! not just coty!! and my signs are pretty hot too!! lol...im so glad that this idea was thought up!! i can wait to get something for the care package!!
-jess
Wed Mar 15, 07:55:00 PM 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home