Thursday, March 30, 2006

I haven't published in a while...

ALright, I was bored and I had to publish something since I haven't in forever. That and I wanted to ask if the little people could access this.
AABBBBYY

2 Comments:

Blogger Debate Coach said...

Good question about allowing others into the blog. I myself see it as a high school team only setup. However, a respectful bunch of additions probably wouldn't hurt it any. I'd be interested in hearing the input of the rest of the team on this before we decide. I thought this was blocked over there anyway last time someone asked.

Fri Mar 31, 03:40:00 PM 2006

 
Blogger JessLynn88 said...

i dont think anyone but dirigo debaters and speechies etc. should be on cuz it the "dirigo speech and debate" blog...plus they prolly wouldnt be interested anyway...i know i wouldnt

Fri Mar 31, 08:27:00 PM 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home