Thursday, May 25, 2006

Maranacook Results

A great time was had by all. The Maranacook coach really did a good job organizing the tournament and despite having sub-optimal food quantities (HS teens eat far more than MS teens) it was a roaring success all around. You guys really did a nice job judging and offering good comments. Your conduct was terriffic all around.

John Ferrazzi and Emily Ray lost only two ballot decisions. Holt McCollister lost only one (thanks to Norman) and got the big trophy. Those were excellent results! John would have received the next trophy if there was a third one. This shows that you guys did a good job in preparing our competitors. Next year the team will benefit at tournaments because of your efforts. Good Job!

Next year should be even better - and there will be more pizza!

See you Wednesday for the final "Picinic" meeting and then June 2nd for the "Picinic" itself.

Mr. C

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Mc said...

Speaking of the "picinic" (I'll have to find out the story behind that), I'm probably going to be coming from 7-8, because I'm helping my boyfriend's mother move. I just wanted to make sure that it's still on the 2nd from 3-8.

Mon May 29, 03:28:00 PM 2006

 
Blogger Debate Coach said...

No story: Yogi Bear and Boo Boo always stole "picinic baskets" from the visitors in Jellystone Park.

I'm guessing we won't be done until dark, which should be just after 8.

Mon May 29, 07:28:00 PM 2006

 
Blogger Amy Mc said...

Ah, I'm not up on my Yogi vocabulary.

Mon May 29, 08:39:00 PM 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home