Have a Great Summer
OK everyone have a great summer and get ready for next year's debate. Bj and Josh get some V. wins!!! as for me and abby well handle JV. for most of next year. and then for everyone else @ novice work hard and soon you'll be @ JV. i would mention all you guys but i might forget some of you. and coty i've heard that you will be moving to speech Cpt. so good luck with that. and Norman and Jess have fun @ college. and Mr. C. Don’t commit suicide over the summer or a week before school starts. Anyway have a great summer everyone.
-MichAEL
That was for Jess
2 Comments:
I second the motion for everyone to have a great summer. It was nice seeing all of the veterans again at the cookout, as well as several new faces. Keep your minds sharp over break... I expect to hear about another great season starting in the fall.
Take care,
Amy
Mon Jun 26, 10:49:00 AM 2006
Well I guess I will third that Motion. I started my first class of Philosophy at Harvard today. I cannot wait, our books look amazing.
Mon Jun 26, 11:46:00 PM 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home