Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Start-up Times in September

Hello all:

We will resume regular Tuesday & Thursday practices beginning on Tuesday Sept. 12. Beginning this year we will start at 2:30 instead of 2:45. I'll post the official tournament schedule as soon as the coaches decide on it in September. The tentative list is at school so I'll post that when school starts. We will continue doing PF but no more Stuco, unless a crowd suddenly wants to do it. I don't know when Speech will start but probably the same time as debate.

Veterans, remember to be on your best behavior for any newbies. I'll expect good work habits on display at practices so they can see how it should be done. Good habits (sometimes anyway) plus good results are what drove you guys as far as you got last year. Do even better this year so you can burst the seams on Coty's new cabinet with all the new hardware!

Remind each other to visit this blog as news will start flying fast and furious soon.

Mr. C

3 Comments:

Blogger Debate Coach said...

I forgot to mention that the coaches meeting in on Sept. 8 so I should have a schedule by start-up day. There will be tourneys on the Sept.-Oct. topic so BJ's correct to get started.

Wed Aug 16, 07:41:00 AM 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, it was the bathroom that got me where I am today, Reading and Singing in the shower are the keys to a Debating Messiah... Just look at me!

Thu Aug 17, 10:40:00 PM 2006

 
Blogger Debate Coach said...

Good point! Messiahs do have their own form of baptism prior to greatness.

Sat Aug 19, 09:30:00 PM 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home