Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Debate Song

So basically i was sitting in debate class and was bored so I wrought this song

Debate song

Debate,Debate I love Debate
without it
I feel 2nd Rate
I love to argue
and im sure you do to

Debate is made for the mentally straight!

Debate is fun
and so are the bus rides, and they dont lack
snacks,& game packs

so join debate
and youll be 1st rate

3 Comments:

Blogger Debate Coach said...

Look up "wrought" and it should explain everything: "Shaped by hammering with tools".

It also explains her grade in class.

Thu Nov 02, 03:55:00 PM 2006

 
Blogger Coty Alicia said...

sweet song julie

Thu Nov 02, 04:26:00 PM 2006

 
Blogger JessLynn88 said...

aww it reminds me of all the songs and poems i wrote at..umm..i cant remember which tournament...but it was fun...i should see if i cant find those...

<3 jess

Fri Nov 03, 11:08:00 AM 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home