Friday, November 03, 2006

Opposing Viewpoints

The Opposing Viewpoints website I mentioned back on Sept. 6 is loaded with Domestic Violence articles quite useful to you. I checked them myself. How many of you have checked it out? I'll repaste the relevant stuff below.

Mr. C

*************
The High School Library now subscribes to a wonderful database called Opposing Viewpoints. This is perfect for research papers where the student needs to take a stand. It is easy to use and will be with us all year long. The link is: http://infotrac.galegroup.com/itweb/dixf02023
or go to the library web page and hit the hot link.

Please try it out: Log in Password is : dixf_rpa

1 Comments:

Blogger Coty Alicia said...

you guys really need to check out this site.....I found a couple of good cases that explain so much....check it out!!!!It really does work......

Fri Nov 03, 03:18:00 PM 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home