Dirigo Debate and Speech

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

hi

hey everyone...i'm gonna be putting in dumb stuff just 'cause i haven't put anything on it anytime like ever

posted by molly at 3:07 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Debate Coach said...

At least you know how to find us!

Wed Jan 31, 03:18:00 PM 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Contributors

  • Ashley
  • NKMitch_42
  • Unknown
  • !HandWashOnly!
  • |\| () |2 |\/| 4 |\| |\/| ! 7 [ # 3 | |
  • Cara Wilkins
  • angela
  • Norikins
  • Jmac
  • SummerErin
  • Amy Mc
  • Jason
  • rocky_horror_freak
  • Confused lil brat
  • Emmykins
  • Coty Alicia
  • icp_fanatic
  • Julie Webber
  • John
  • JessLynn88
  • Debate Coach
  • molly
  • MeredithB2011

Previous Posts

  • nothing really
  • My week
  • states
  • Well, I meant this to just be a comment, but I jus...
  • With the big ones coming
  • States Week
  • So you know, but don't care
  • I am so scared yo!
  • aff case
  • ALL LD READ THIS

Powered by Blogger