I am so scared yo!
So basically the saturday tounament was fun and the trophy was the best, for all of you who were wondering i did sleep with my trophy(Ricky Bobby) saturday night. But technically guys I did not go 4-o I recieved a bye which makes me a phoney who needs to stay at novice intill next years reall season. plus at nq's we will all be mixed in anyway. but if mr.conany insists I guess I have to move up too Jv even though I only have like ten days intill states which isnt a lot of time to prepare... I will be making a brief appearance at preactice today But i have a game to leave for at 3:15 so hopefully you guys can help me prepare for states so i can do well.
Peace out yo!
Julie Allyse
Gangsta name/Softball name- J-Dub
2 Comments:
Matter resolved ("peacably") on Tuesday. Julie stays in Novice at States but moves to JV next year.
Wed Jan 17, 10:56:00 AM 2007
wow Mr. C I never saw you bend like that. but then again we didn't know that she got a bye so that dose make a very good case. although everyone knows that julie is more than ready to move up to J.V. but I get it. So then Julie post your case and i'll still give a pointers, so you'll be a N with V ideas.
Wed Jan 17, 09:01:00 PM 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home