Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Season Winds Down

Time is running out to earn 25 points for some, or learn a new events for others. Just a reminder of the remaining schedule, posted below. We need judges and they cannot judge at States or Q's without prior experience. Mr. Hart wants to do Poland but must have prior experience and Dr. Ward is judging at Deering. They both need a visit from us (Coty, time to do your magic!) We may be short of judges for CFL and NFLQ's since there are no Novice or JV categories (family cannot judge). We will be training Ms. Leathers this week in LD & PF.
Practices every night this week, unless something comes up meeting wise. Be there or be square.


THE SCHEDULE, barring any weather changes:

Brunswick Jan. 6 - 0620
Deering Jan. 13 - 0645
Skowhegan Jan. 20 (Speech) - 0745
States at UMO Jan. 27 - 0530
CFLQ at Brunswick Feb. 3 - 0620
NFLQ at Poland Feb. 10 - 0650

Mr. C

1 Comments:

Blogger Coty Alicia said...

I can go to the one this weekend and I can also go to the speech only tourny. I the one on the 13th a debate only? I thought I saw something about it somewhere's but I could have been mistaken. And I will try to see Mr. Hart and Dr. Ward after school today and if I see Ms. Leathers I will talk to her as well.

Tue Jan 02, 01:23:00 PM 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home