Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Website

I just wanted to let everyone know that tonight I deleted all of my old Yahoo accounts (4 in total), including the one that the old debate site was saved on. But before deleting that account I saved all of the team pictures, along with info on awards that people on the team have won since I joined in the fall of 2001. I mentioned earlier in the year that if someone was interested in making a new site I would forward them the pictures and info that I have. At the time Abby was the only member who expressed any interest. If she's still interested, or if anyone else is interested, I can forward what I have immediately so that a new site can be built as soon as possible. It would be great if the new site was built on a better host than Geocities. That's what the old one was on an we had some trouble accessing the site occasionally because of data transfer limits.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debate Coach said...

Now that my comments will stick I wish to post my desire to have a copy of whatever you have (for "redundancy") in case someone wants to build a site. I will be busy with other things until mid June.

Sun Feb 11, 01:29:00 PM 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home