Bummie's Bus 6 etc.
Please use Bummie's Bus #6 when you travel to the middle school. The bus supervisor said to do it this way. The other option is to walk rapidly. Remember to show up at nearly 2:30 to keep distractions down.
On another note, having a Google custom homepage saved me from logging in here, since I'm already logged in there. Cool.
Boy do we have lots to talk about. You guys did a great job last Thursday. Only 74 days to go! We have to buy tickets and I'm trying to arrange a tour of Kansas City. Sorry no Royal's scheduled then. We have to do the Wizard of Oz Museum on a different loop another day. Two tour days which we will plan in great detail so BJ can break and spoil it all! (we hope!)
Mr. C
1 Comments:
This has nothing to do with the post, but I just wanted to let you all know that I got the internship grant that I mentioned earlier. So, I'll be working at a legal services office for the summer, which means I can't join you in Kansas. But I wanted to wish you all a great trip, and wish BJ good luck in the competition. Hope your fundraising and school year are going well.
-Amy
Tue Apr 10, 04:48:00 PM 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home