Friday, April 27, 2007

NFL Alumni Connection

Pasted below is a message sent to me from the NFL:


Greetings!

Good afternoon coaches of the NFL. For those of you I haven't met, my name is Heidi Christensen. I am the Director of Alumni and Member Services for the NFL. I am writing today asking for your support of the NFL Alumni Connection Program. Soon, thousands upon thousands of NFL seniors will be graduating from high schools all across the country. I want to make sure that we continue to keep in touch with these students LONG after graduation.

As the head coach, I am asking you to ask your seniors to visit the NFL Alumni Connection page at www.nflonline.org/Alumni. From that site they are able to sign up to become part of the NFL Alumni Connection program and receive magazines, annual reports, updates etc. This is a great way to keep your seniors involved in hopes that they will never let go of the activity that has done so much for them!

Here's the exciting part. To encourage every student who is graduating in 2007 to sign up, the NFL is going to offer an incentive. Every senior that signs up before June 24th, 2007 will be entered in a drawing and have a chance at winning a $500, $250, or $100 scholarship and a chance at one of 2 $50.00 NFL merchandise certificates. The five winners will be announced at Nationals on the big screen, but the selected seniors do not have to be present to win! We will personally contact each student winner.

*If you have seniors who already signed up, they will be eligible for the drawing!*

Please join me in strengthen our Alumni program and encourage your seniors to sign up today!

Thank you very much for all that you do!

Sincerely,

Heidi S. Christensen
National Forensic League
Member Services Coordinator
125 Watson Street
Ripon, WI 54971
920-748-6206

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home