Friday, May 18, 2007

Nearing the end.........

I can't believe that my high school career is almost over. this has been an exciting four years here at the high school. When I first came here, I didn't think that I would get involved with anything besides my school work, but I learned about Debate. The first practice that I ever came to, I was hooked. Every practice that I came to, I learned so much more. I wanted to thank everyone who made my high school year so much fun and to all my friends in Debate. I can't wait until I go to college, but I will come back and visit.

Coty Alicia Taylor McLaughlin
~Class of 2007~

2 Comments:

Blogger Debate Coach said...

I enjoy watching the addiction affect people and it won't stop just because you wander off to college. You'll find that life just gets better. That will be proven every time you visit (which I hope will be many times to help at tournaments and practices, of course).

Prelimary Good Luck!

Mr. C

Sat May 19, 07:06:00 AM 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you dont have to come back coty really u dont....

Wed May 23, 01:03:00 PM 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home