Saturday, July 28, 2007

First Class has died. Viva la Blogger!

Actually, First Class will return soon but all mail and conference files have been lost according to my understanding. (this is not the fileserver) I have chosen to leave the colorful language about this occurrence out of this writing...

Anywhoo... we need to rethink communications. I like this blog now that the kinks seem to have subsided, but no one uses it. Change your ways! - at least until we can do better. If you have superior ideas, speak up (write up in this case). I am open to the many options we have "out there" like wiki's and we need to stay tied in with the outside world (alum's in particular) which First Class did not do.

Because of the National's trip we have a bright new team year ahead of us. Let's find ways to communicate well and make it even better. Spread the word to get back on "the blog". First Class will still have it's uses but you can see how much we can count on it when it goes down. Redundancy, redundancy...

No other heavy stuff until September. Those of you who want to win know what you need to do and we all know I'm not omnipresent enough to force you to do it. You're on your own. See you in a month.

Mr. C

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many days until the 15th of August, I do believe I am counting the days minutes and seconds until that topic comes out.

BJ

Sun Jul 29, 10:39:00 AM 2007

 
Blogger Debate Coach said...

As of Aug. 2, I have been able to use First Class again. Students are not set up quite yet (too many of you). I'll rebuild the group when the names re-appear.

Mr. C

Fri Aug 03, 08:52:00 AM 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home