Wednesday, August 22, 2007

hello everyone

whats up? i hope that everyone is having a great summer and sorry it has to end so soon. i have to move into college on the first and i start classes on the fourth. feel free to e-mail me at coty_mclaughlin@yahoo.com
i will continue to check the blog, but it makes me sad to say that i won't be able to make it to practices because i have classes all day, both days. yet i would like to continue to help out and possibly go to some tournaments. well i am off for the night.


Coty

4 Comments:

Blogger Debate Coach said...

Good to hear from you Coty!

We'll all look forward to the first tourney you can tag along to. You'll have some good college "war stories" to regale everyone with by then.

Good Luck!

Mr. C

Sat Aug 25, 10:26:00 PM 2007

 
Blogger Coty Alicia said...

i leave on september first and start classes on the fourth. I can stop by on thursday or friday before I leave that way I can say hi to everybody.

Sun Aug 26, 10:20:00 AM 2007

 
Blogger Debate Coach said...

Drop by the cottage on your way through. Sorry we couldn't schedule a team meeting before you leave.

Your trophy case hasn't been moved yet. It may be at it's current home for a while until I cook up a way to make it work with the flimsy walls of the trailer. I'm thinking about making a matching floor cabinet (to keep team stuff in) for it to sit on so the wall won't have to hold it up and it can be moved again. Of course a permanent hallway home would be the ultimate solution.

Mr. C

Sun Aug 26, 11:42:00 AM 2007

 
Blogger Coty Alicia said...

That would be pretty cool. I can defintely stop by the trailer on my way through. I was going to take a look at the school bookstore when I get there to see if there are any cool philosophy books that I could get for the school. I am taking five classes. I added French when I went down there for orientation because I wanted to see if I could turn that into a minor. Anyways, see you either wednesday, thursday, or friday. I have to leave saturday morning.

Sun Aug 26, 05:01:00 PM 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home