Saturday, October 13, 2007

They've seen the beast...

The novice tournament is now behind us. Brittany, Dylan and Justin survived the ordeal and should of course do well in the future as a result. No trophies but I saw vast growth in mental state during the day. Mike, BJ and Josh judged, I was in tab. Those involved should comment, since they were closer to the battlefield than I was.

Next week is Cheverus. I was reminded today that they usually do only JV and Varsity. I'll have to consult my old computer back at school to find the invitation to be sure. Stay tuned, we may have goofed though the novi could go to watch.

Mr. C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction it is all level. To comment on Mr. C. it was an awasome tourny. All of the Novi now know what we do and they all did awsome. Dill got the highest strengh of comp by my calculations. This however is not a true number as there were only three rounds. Justin won his last round. and the reason why britiny was voted against by her judges is because she never did a round before. everyone has things to work on and now BJ and i can help the novi in the area that they need it unlike shooting in the dark. great job everyone

Tue Oct 16, 12:59:00 PM 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home