2010 Season Begins
September 15th, 2009 at 2:30pm, room 209
Since so many people graduated last year, this will be a "building" year. But, everyone should know that there is nationals potential in the few left behind. There is also so much new material to go over this year thanks to "Champions Debate Camp" last July run by BJ and Geneva. Any newbie this year will have some potential right from the start.
Stay tuned. We may be using this communication system again! Look for members of the team on Facebook too. Even Mr. C is there.
1 Comments:
If I'm not mistaken, this is the first year since I left that I will not know anyone on the team. I was hoping to be more active last year, but due to personal things I was unable to contribute much to the cause. Anyways, I am hoping to help out a bit and maybe get one of the other Muskateers to help out ;) Anyways, I am on FaceBook, hit me up with the group invite and I can at least help with brainstorming and whatnot. I will try to drop in at least once a month, depending on what days practice are. I am a bit rusty, but hopefully my Philosophy and Ethics classes will help a little bit. If someone can send me a practice and tourney schedule, I will try to help out a bit. I may even be able to help with judging, if the need arises.
Wed Sep 16, 05:34:00 PM 2009
Post a Comment
<< Home